Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!!

May 2011 bring you your heart's desire!

(in a good way, not in some weird, oh-you-thought-you-wanted-it-but-now-see-you-were-wrong-and-have-learned-your-lesson way; so let me revise...)

May 2011 bring you your heart's desires as you skip merrily through the year allowing riches, good fortune and the occasional unclaimed gold bouillon or jewel that doesn't belong to anyone else to fall in your lap!

(I've been watching a lot of the old Twilight Zone marathon and you know how people are always learning lessons and having strange twists of fate happen on there so I just wanted to be clear...)

2 comments:

  1. And Happy New Year to you, too!! By the way, are you yelling at us? ;->

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'm not yelling, if I was yelling I'D BE IN ALL CAPS OF COURSE! I blame blogger.com, I made some adjustments to the font size but it seems to have not taken properly!

    ReplyDelete