Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why don't you put her in charge?

So it's a nasty rainy saturday here in the northeast (again) and I've been doing chores and stuff around the house. On the TV is Aliens because I can't not watch that movie whenever it's on, I don't know why, I think it's a masterpiece.

I noticed my cat Greta was watching it. She seems to enjoy staring at the TV now and then.

The room is dark because it's such a cloudy dark day and I'm watching the flashing from the TV reflect on her and her eyes and suddenly I'm reminded of the scene from the first Alien where we don't see the bad stuff happening to the guy with the hat in the chains-hanging-from-ceiling-room, we just see the reflection in the cat's eyes that's witnessing it.

And I got all weirded out!!! Not that there's aliens in my house or anything, but...I turned on the lights. After all, they mostly come at night. Mostly. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment