Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Wow, 4 years!!! I'm hardly ever that consistent with anything!! Must be all these nice people I've met over the years now while blogging - both other bloggers and newly discovered cousins!

And so, on to what I most enjoy about my blogiversary - let's take a look at some of the oddest search terms from the past year that somehow sent people to my blog:

1. Nose

Ok, I admit, I've talked about my nose in the past...but who just types in "nose" for a search?


2. skin falling off

Ok, again, I admit, I had an episode a couple years ago where I described a skin peel that, hmm, how shall I say....it didn't go well. Maybe I exaggerated a bit when describing it. Whoever you are, I sympathize.


3. undressed yoga

Now this one I am NOT taking credit for. I have never discussed this (although now I have I guess) - plus....um...EW! The only way this should be searched for is "solitary no one else watching ever in locked house undressed yoga".


4. absalom caterpillar tattoo

Got me. I have no idea.


5. cat math physics

If this is true, the human race is doomed.


6. eating lamprey

Dude, don't do it!!! Especially not a surfeit of them...at least that's what Englands Henry I would say...


7. i fell outside

I'm sorry about that. I fall inside all the time. I have a problem with stairs. Safe stair navigation has eluded me both during my childhood and adult life. :-)


8. is urban dictionary accurate?

Yes. Glad I could help.



Finally, a big THANK YOU to every one who stops by! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary to the Four Year Old. I have to wonder how you do it. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! Your blog is older than mine. Just saying'....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth, Leah! I so enjoy your blog and look forward to another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversay, Leah - many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete