Saturday, September 27, 2008

MASH notes (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House)

so I'm learning that most of what myspace is and what facebook is turning into is exactly what all girls did between grades 4-10. I left out 11 and 12 because it changes, there's other stuff on your mind.

We send notes asking questions about each other. different schools called them different things. I remember a Slam book in one of my schools. Or MASH notes. But mostly it was between a couple girlfriends, you make up a note with questions and pass it around and analyze all the answers. You see, this trains a girl to become a woman who analyzes every response to every little question. And then turns around and analyzes the analyzing. geez, I really hate typing the word "analyzing"!!! No more.

So anyway, for your perusal, is one of these I picked off fresh from myspace tonight, you can see my responses. The theme is "First". So you answer each question with whatever first thing you did/see/had is appropriate. As I've stated many times before, the author is clearly a 15 year old girl somewhere.

Please, join me on my journey:
------------------------------------------------------

1] Who was your FIRST prom date?
didn't go

[2] Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
nope.
sempre avanti my friend

[3] What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
genesse cream ale :-D

[4] What was your FIRST job?
restaurant, not exciting, but had scary delivery men

[5] What was your FIRST car?
79 oldmobile supreme - it was a tank and I miss it! It had the ability to track aliens. I kid you not.


[6] Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
AT&T - thanks for the cell phone spam

[7] Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Patches. wondering where she was and did she make it through the night.


[8] Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs Sawyer? She used to let me go read by myself in the back of the class. One day a ladybug flew up my nose and I had to blow out ladybug parts onto a tissue....EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW It caused great long-term damage to my psyche.


[9] Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
St Paul, Minnesota, from Miami. I was pretty little, I have no memory of it, my mom just tells me we did.


[10] Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Nella Dychdala, and no, but would love to get in touch with her, she was way cool

[11] What was your FIRST sport played?
other than recess? track

[12] Where was your FIRST sleep over?
have no idea, probably with Nella. I remember the first one at MY house - I invited all my little 5th girl friends, my mom baked a special shaped panda cake, we had all our little sleeping bags in my room and we watched Phantasm on late night tv. I'm thinking it was Nella, Laura, Lisa, Leeann....maybe others. I was SO excited to be hosting one.


[13] Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Bubbie

[14] Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Jacque's. you would have thought I'd be cured of being bridesmaids by that one, but no, I'm a sucker. There's like 3 other dresses up there! I was going to toss them, but am now saving them for my niece to play dress-up in.


[15] What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
laid in bed and thought about getting out of the bed
then I turned on the weather and channel 6
then I actually sat up, did some stretches for my shoulders and arms and stood up.


So standing is the first thing I truly DID this morning.


[16] what was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I have no idea! I guarantee whatever it was, you couldn't pay me money to see it now.


[17] FIRST tattoo or piercing?
ears, or rather one ear. she shot the thing in, I jumped off the seat and was like NO WAY is she doing that again. Eventually I was pressured into continuing, and I got the other one done, but my hurtling into the air for the 1st one had made it shoot in crooked. so I let them close up and went back years later and it was no problem, pinch, pinch.


[18] FIRST foreign country you went to for vaca?
Canada.
we used to have relatives in buffalo

[19] What was your FIRST run in with the law?
none of your beeswax you nosy questionnaire.
don't you know stalkers on the internet read this kind of stuff and then know things about you??? better to divert with long boring stories

[20] When was your FIRST detention?
high school

[21] What was the FIRST state you lived in?
FL

[22] Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
me, i take full responsibility

[23] Who was your FIRST roommate?
during or post school? My favorite school roommate was rachel clickner. I loved that girl to pieces. she wore the same black tights for weeks at a time. can you ask for more in a roommate? such self-confidence.


[24] Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
honestly can't remember!! I think a limo rides are overrated, I just prefer to be in the backseat of a lincoln if I'm getting driven somewhere, I still feel slightly like I know where i'm going and I don't have to literally crawl in and out of the car. yeah, I know, there's something wrong with me.
:-D

[25] Who will be the FIRST to repost this?
Well, I was, duh

No comments:

Post a Comment