Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Blogoversary to Me!!

I totally missed my one-year Blogoversary which happened on Saturday (March 28th).

There's no way I would have thought I'd still be creating posts! Somehow, someway, I'm going to figure out a way to do what I love (genealogy stuff and research) for a living! (and make enough money to pay my bills and allow me to happily shop on eBay for old and antique genealogy and history books). Yes, this I vow, here in the turnip field with Scarlett. Oh, and by the way, turnips are gross. And radishes. bleah.

Thank you to everyone who actually takes the time to read my dopey thoughts and ramblings!!!


and yes, it's a carved turnip.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! I've now entered the date with your information at the Geneabloggers calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - what a milestone. I can just see you out there with Scarlet...and I believe you! Keep up the great blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY DEAR RANDOM NOTES, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations! Now, have you backed this data up in case of some catastrophic incident? Hmm? It would be a shame if anything happened to it, you know?

    ReplyDelete