Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I would rather be living in Philadelphia."

This friday is the last time I have to drive to Pittsburgh for school. It's not really the most attractive of drives, it's about 4 1/2 hours on the PA turnpike. There are lots of mountains, tunnels, angry truck drivers and people who drive slow only while in front of me.

Sometimes it's pretty high up, and I have these visions of accidently zooming off the end of a cliff like in Thelma and Louise. But I only think about that when it's raining. Which, for the past two years, has happened at some point during EVERY trip to Pittsburgh (three times a year). So far, the weather forecast for this weekend shows: Rain all day friday.

Sigh.

Bye bye Pittsburgh! Bye Holiday Inn-Oakland! Bye noodle place I always go to! Bye used book store I really like!

No comments:

Post a Comment