Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Let me guide u 2 the purple rain"

Okay, so I was flipping through the stations (yes I am a terrible channel surfer, no one should have to be in the same room with me) and I caught the end of Purple Rain. Before I knew it, I was singing along like a total dork. Let's face it, Prince sure knew how to make music. I don't care if you disagree, I'm right.

On a completely different topic, but slightly related because the same station is still on the tv.....it's some dumb i-wanna-be-in-a-rock-band show and they bring out Sebastian Bach and Alice Cooper.

What the hell happened to Sebastian Bach? Dude, it sucks getting old. I'm not even sure it's the same guy, he doesn't look like I remember him AT ALL. On the other hand though, Alice Cooper looks the same to me....just as I remember him.

Oh my god, now pop-up video is on. I must be on the old-person channel....yep, sure enough it's VH1 classic. I'm going to go change the channel and pull myself back into this millennium. But after that I think I'm going to get my purple rain soundtrack and blare it in the car on the way to work tomorrow.....maybe....okay, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment